Book an art camp using the link below.
Camp Times: 10am – 1.00pm
Camp Dates: Halloween Camp – 25th Oct – 29th Oct inclusive.
Cost: €100per child
**(Please add each child’s name and age in the notes when booking and make sure you include Email and Mobile number for guardian)**
This camp is suitable for children in primary and secondary school only. Children are encouraged to express their creativity and learn about mixed media art, drawing, painting, printing techniques, pottery painting and clay handbuilding, combined with food breaks, chill time and games. All mediums and tools are included with the camp. Please bring a packed lunch, apron, old clothes and a large drink. We can accommodate up to 12 people for this camp in a pod style. Weather permitting we will walk to the Playground in Sallins on the last day to let off some creative steam!
- Our camps are now 5 days a week Monday to Friday 10 – 1pm.
- Although most of the camp will be indoors, we will hopefully get to bring our chairs outside for some life drawing & painting too (weather permitted).
- Each camp participant will have their own basket of supplies, chair and access to hand washing facilities for regular handwashing.
- Full payment is due for camp bookings and is non-transferable.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 14 days prior to the start of camp with a €30 cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled within 14 days of camp start date are non-refundable.